The GBX servo gearbox family is designed for direct connection to ORMEC servomotors. It is a high precision, low backlash servo gearbox for industrial motion control applications.
The GBX-AB-Series and the cost effective GBX-AE-Series are helical planetary gearboxes. They are designed for continuous (S1) or cyclic (S5) duty operation. Both the GBX-AB and GBX-AE families have inline shafts and right angle models.
Delivery from stock in two weeks.
- Five Year Warranty!
- Stainless steel construction
- Mount in any position: Synthetic gear grease
- 7 Frame sizes: from 42 mm - 235 mm
- Other models available for drop-in replacement of competitor products
- Output torque: 14 Nm - 2000 Nm (124 in-lb – 17,700 in-lb)
- High Input speeds up to 10,000 RPM (depending on application)
- Easy mount: Standard Metric and Nema frames with simple mounting adapters
- Low noise: 56 dB - 74 dB, depending on model