R-Series Replacement Servo Drives
The R-Series servo drive is a cost-effective, retrofit for various models of legacy servo drives. The R-Series is a family of replacement drives designed to minimize hardware costs and eliminate engineering time for upgrading servo drives. Benefits include:
- Extending the life-cycle of your current production equipment
- Quick and easy installation
- Ability to interface to existing motors
- Drop-in replacement with adapter cables that connect to existing motor and controller interface cables
- Preservation of existing application code
- Improved energy efficiency
- Customizable for OEM Applications
Designed to be a drop-in replacement for upgrades of aging, difficult-to-replace and repair drives, the R-Series servo drive is available for:
- ORMEC SAC-DE Servo Drives
The R-Series family of drives continues to expand with new models to meet your upgrade and retrofit needs. Replacement models for additional legacy ORMEC servo drives and drives from other vendors will soon be available.
If you have aging servo drives that need replacement, please contact us. Your model may already be on our development list.