G-Series Analog Servo Drives
G-Series digital drives provide DSP-based digital performance along with a comprehensive set of features. G-Series Drives are and excellent solution for replacing analog drives other manufacturers have stopped supporting.
- UltraTools is an integrated Windows-based development software
- Flash Memory provides flexibility to easily install new software
- Analog input
- Drive Power Inputs of 115, 230 or 460 VAC
- Current Levels are from 2.5 to 60 amp RMS/Phase
- Small footprint
- 1 Digit status display
- Field Oriented Control (FOC)
- Space Vector Modulation (SVPWM)
- UL/CE marked
- Flexible drive I/O
- Encoder and Resolver feedback
ORMEC can customize these drives for OEM equipment. Contact us about your individual needs for motion applications. The G-Series has been designed to conveniently support custom features --- and many enhancements can be easily installed in the final cell of our just-in-time (JIT) manufacturing facility.